Top Sanya Shore Excursions, Day Trips & Tours for Cruise Ship Passengers
Located on the southernmost tip of Hainan Province, Sanya shore excursions feature a visit to the city with a tropical monsoon climate with a long coastline. This city has certain advantages of nature and culture to develop tourism. This paradise city is also an important port for the import and export of trade with foreign countries as well as idea stop for cruise passengers in China shore excursions. Therefore, Sanya is also known as “the South Gate of China” that surely plays an important role in transportation and economic development.
Sanya day tours from cruise ship are famous for attractive tourist destinations such as Tianya Haijiao, Asian Dragon Bay, Butterfly Valley, Luhuitou Park, Dadonghai, Wuzhizhou Island, Nanshan Temple…
Asia Shore Excursions is now offering a varied choice of Sanya shore excursions for cruise passengers stop at Sanya port, China. Please contact us to get the best Sanya day tours as well as for a tailor-made Sanya shore excursion.
Hainan Visa-Free Entry for Visitors Register with Travel Agencies
59 Countries Visa-Free Entry to HainanThe Hainan 59 Country Visa-Free entry policy came into effect on May 1st, 2018. The 59 countries are in the table below.
|Hungary||Iceland||Lithuania||Latvia||Qatar||United Arab Emirates|
|United States||Malta||Bosnia & Herzegovina||Poland||Portugal||Slovakia|
|Japan||Singapore||Australia||Thailand||South Korea||New Zealand|
Hainan 59 Country Visa-Free Entry Policy GuideVisa-free can only be supplied when you register with a Hainan travel agency. They will submit your information to the Exit-Entry Administration Bureau of Hainan 24 hours before arrival. We recommend finishing your procedure with the agency at least 48 hours before your entry. The personal information needed are passport information, round-trip tickets, hotel booking, and Hainan travel itinerary. The visa-free entry policy allows you to stay in Hainan for 30 days. If you want to stay in Hainan longer or travel to another part of China, you need to apply for an appropriate visa at the local Exit & Entry Administration Office in Sanya. Citizens from 6 Countries Visa-Free Entry to China including Singapore, Japan, Brunei, Serbia, the United Arab Emirates, Bosnia and Herzegovina with a regular passport do not need to submit information before visit China, and Hainan included. They can stay in Hainan for a set period of time depending on each country. Singapore, Japan, and Brunei travelers can stay up for 15 days. The United Arab Emirates and Serbia travelers can stay for 30 days, while who from Bosnia and Herzegovina can stay up for 90 days in total the period of 180 days.
Recommended Travel Agencies to Submit Visa-Free Entry in HainanFor English-speaking travelers
- Hainan Kangtai Travel Co., Ltd. You can contact with Ms. Gan, tel: +86 898 65250603, email: [email protected]
- Hainan Haoyang International Travel Service. Contact with Ms. Fan, tel: +86 89866776932, email: [email protected] Or Ms. Li, tel: +86 898 66776932, email: [email protected]
- China Travel International Sanya Co., Ltd. Contact with Mr. Ji, tel: +86(0)186 89876969, email: [email protected]
- Sanya Holiday International Travel Service. Contact with Ms. Fu, tel: +86 898 88259286, email: [email protected] Or Ms. Yang, tel: +86 898 31092279, email: [email protected]
- Pearl River International Travel. Contact with Mr. Ji, tel: +86 898 31092279, email: [email protected]
- Sanya Eden International Travel Co., Ltd. Contact with Ms. Wang, tel: +86 898 88211008, email: [email protected]
- Hainan Success International Travel Service Co., Ltd. Contact with Ms. Jin, tel: +86 898 38892897, email: [email protected]
- Hainan Gaoli Holiday International Travel Service. Contact with Ms. Piao, tel: +86 898 31090009, email: [email protected]
- Hainan Nanhu International Travel Service. Contact with Ms. Cui, tel: +86 898 66763591, email: [email protected]