Cochin Shore Excursions & Day Tours for Cruise Ship Passengers
Cochin, one of the most popular destinations in India, is a vibrant city with the breathtaking and prosperous Kerala state which praised as ‘God’s Own Country’. Due to the long time in the past being colonial, Cochin is the combination of China with the giant fishing net, Portugal with the ancient mosques and synagogues, Britain with the architecture in English village, and of course, the Arabian culture revealed in the lifestyle of local people. Cochin is a little hot with the temperature usually between 20 to 35 Celcius degree. Cochin shore excursions are the perfect things for discovering rural and cultural life.
- Learn how to make a savory meal with the traditional Kerala cooking class
- Dip into the religious sites in the Jewish synagogue and churches
- Hand-on experience in daily activities of local people
- Witness the splendor Chinese fishing nets, especially in sunset
- Fort Cochin with an important historical meaning