All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. Shore Excursions accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
In accordance with regulations of the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (AAPA), the free baggage allowance within Asia is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within Asia specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
Noted: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
Shore Excursions Asia ‘excursions do not include any Asia Destination Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance and all insurance are not part of our package or customize or excursion. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin.
Complaints and Claims
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Shore Excursions Asia has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your excursion/s.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Shore Excursions Asia will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your excursions.
You can contact Shore Excursions Asia via the web form from www.ShoreExcursion.Asia, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from Shore Excursions Asia in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact Shore Excursions customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +84 904 111 770 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your inquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
Liability & Responsibility
- Shore Excursions provides shore excursions information and shore tour bookings. Shore Excursions publishes travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies, and tour companies & operators. Shore Excursions will not be responsible for errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information provided by third-party providers.
- Shore Excursions shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Shore Excursions Asia.
- Shore Excursions Asia shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Shore Excursions Asia’ control. Neither Shore Excursions nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- Shore Excursions Asia is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- Shore Excursions Asia is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- Shore Excursions reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Shore Excursions Asia has canceled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Shore Excursions Asia is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
- Many of Shore Excursions Asia’ tours, shore trips or tours include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Shore Excursions Asia, its employees, and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after it said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- Shore Excursions Asia reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
Modification or Discontinuance of Service
Shore Excursions Asia reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.